Kindermusik, the leading childhood music & movement program, has music classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, big kids, & families! Programs are designed to meet the specific needs of your child and family, with overlapping age groups and fun themes. These are a great opportunity to meet other moms and nurture a love of music in your child.
• Families with babies and young children enjoy music and movement activities that are specifically designed to nurture a child’s potential music abilities at each age,
• Weekly group classes provide a positive structure that guides the young child to become a confident active learner, and an enjoyable interactive friend.
• Families get the right tools and learn to use music to make daily routines a delight and encourage whole child development.
• A licensed Kindermusik educator since 1998, Ms. Debbie has a true passion for sharing the magical power of music in building connections within our self, our family, our friends, and our community… a child’s perfect FIRST teacher… other than mom.
• In the Young Child program for 5 – 7 year olds, young musicians are introduced to the world of music through classical and multi-cultural experiences, integrating basic music theory, reading, writing, and playing melodies on 3 unique instruments.