Gain support and education from our experts for those who recently gave birth, are expecting a baby or are planning to become pregnant.
No doubt that your journey to parenthood will be inspiring, exhilarating, a little scary, joyous, overwhelming, and utterly miraculous all at the same time. New Parent 101 is packed full of tips and valuable information to help you properly welcome your baby into the world. Session topics are:
- Childbirth Education overview
- Newborn Care, led by Amanda Taylor.
- Breastfeeding Basics breakout session, led by LRH Certified Lactation Consultants
- New Daddy Bootcamp breakout session, led by Robert Ferguson, Registered Nurse on LRH Pediatrics Unit
- Transition to Parenthood, led by Staci Howell, MSN, RN-BC, CMSRN, LRH Nursing Manager, Mental Health – Inpatient
- Infant and Child CPR, led by Citizen CPR
- Tours of the new Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children will be available at 8 a.m. and at 12 p.m.
FREE but RSVP Required on Eventbrite
We look forward to seeing you!