Summer time fun doesn’t have to mean summer learning loss. Winston Academy of Engineering and Bricks 4 Kidz® present the first annual 2017 SUMMER OF STEM! This unique summer camp will keep your child thinking, building, innovating, creating, and
learning all summer long. In addition to Bricks 4 Kidz® educational and interactive models, we will use high-quality learning resources, including Archery, Board Games, Chess, 3D Printing and Science Experiments for a STEM-full summer.
Our camp encourages imagination and innovation! The campers will have a chance to channel their inner creativity, interests and expressions. They will have the opportunity to work together, learn team building skills, get creative and solve problems while having fun learning STEM concepts based on the theme of the day or week.
Camp will run for 6 weeks beginning June 12th and lasting to July 21st. Week by week registration available.
• Camp will be held at the WINSTON ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING in Lakeland.
• The program is offered Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 3:00pm and includes free Breakfast and Lunch.
• Early drop-off and late pick-up is available.
• The cost to participate in the program is $175 per week for each student.
• A discounted rate is offered for early enrollment.
• Ask about our five percent (5%) discount for siblings.