Florida Southern College offers group swim lessons for kids beginning mid-May running through the summer. All Florida Southern College instructors are experienced & trained in the sport of swimming, making them knowledgeable & equipped to teach safely and effectively. Class sizes are kept small with student to instructor ratios being 6:1 for the upper levels and 5:1 for the younger levels, ensuring that each child receives the attention necessary to complete each level’s required skills.
– All children must be at least 3 years of age and 100% potty trained to participate.
– Swim lessons run 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday, for the two-week session.
– Each swimmer will receive a Family pool pass as part of the cost.
– Friday’s will serve as make-up opportunities in the case of increment weather, etc.
– All classes are 45 minutes long.
– Please be aware we hold lessons on July 4th.
For more information visit: http://www.flsouthern.edu/swimlessons