Join 100 Teens Who Care Lakeland to learn about non-profit organizations in our community and make an impact in Lakeland.
For more information, follow us on Facebook or visit 100whocarelakeland.org. Our vision is to inspire the next generation of philanthropists by encouraging 100+ local teens (6th to 12th graders) to a make a collective $1,000 impact on a local charity in the Lakeland area four times a year. In addition, teens can donate their time and talent while developing their leadership skills in a fun, engaging format.
- Teens commit to 4 meetings per year (1 hour per meeting)
- Teens donate $10 of their own money each meeting
- Volunteers present information about 3 local charities
- Members vote on which charity they’d like to donate to
- 100 kids x $10 = $1000
- $1000 to charity in 1 hour!
- 100% of their donation is given to charity
Group meetings will be held in the months of February, April, September, and November. Meetings will last approximately 45-60 minutes.