Join the Polk Museum of Art for an After School Art program (Ages 5 and up). Offered six weeks in the fall and six weeks in the spring, this is a program designed for the parent and child to learn together. Lessons vary in medium and are designed to be adapted for use at home. Each class is an independent lesson. Registration is not required.
Mondays from 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Skill Level: Beginning
Fee: FREE for Members, $5 Non-Members per child per visit.
For additional information about art classes at the Museum or if you have any questions about the online registration process, please call the Education Department at (863) 688-5423 or email EChastain@PolkMuseumofArt.org.
• February 3 – Genevieve Estelle Jones (colored pencil)
• February 10 – Remedios Varo (acrylic)
• February 17 – Yayoi Kusama (watercolor)
• February 24 – Georgia O’Keefe (mixed media)
• March 2 – Barbara Kruger (collage)
• March 9 – Faith Ringold (craft)
PLEASE NOTE: Doors open at 4:20pm. Doors close at 4:40pm unless classroom maximum capacity of 60 is reached before. Make sure to get in line early for this popular program!