Travel through the seven levels of the candy cane forest, past the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops, and join us at Bonnet Springs Park for our first Movie on the Lawn: Elf!
P.S. We are not the North Pole but you will see snow!
Bring one of the below items for the Peace River Center for a chance to win BSP goodies. *One additional entry if you are wearing an ugly Christmas sweater for the contest! Peace River Center will be accepting toiletries, non perishable food items, and new or gently used blankets.
Activities including movie trivia, giveaways, a make-and-take art activity and more, will begin at 5:00 p.m. Movie begins at 6:30 p.m. Event Ends at 9:00 PM.
Come hungry and explore these options:
– Cozy up with a cup of hot cocoa and purchase your favorite movie snacks, from popcorn to sweet treats, from the BSP Tent
– Looking to satisfy your savory side? Visit the Depot Cafe for chicken tenders, burgers, fries, or a salad (we won’t tell Buddy and the elves)
– The Rooftop Bar will also be serving up beer, wine, and signature cocktails
– Sweet P’s Cookie Company will have cookie decorating kits for sale and specialty cookies, with flavors like cookies & cream and toffee
– Glazed Up Mini Donuts will be on site with their always hot mini donuts- we’re dreaming of the s’mores and cinnamon roll flavors
Free parking is available in the Florida Children’s Museum parking lot. Please leave pets at home.