The�2020 Florida Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday is happening again this year.�We\’ve got all the details you need to know to save some $$ on
The�2020 Florida Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday is happening again this year.�We’ve got all the details you need to know to save some $$ on your back to school 1143,! �These are dates that you can purchase clothing, shoes, backpacks, and school supplies without paying the sales tax (7% here in Polk County).
Here are the important details for this year’s event:
Begins on Friday, August 7, 2020 at 12:01 a.m.
Ends on Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
WHAT IS TAX-FREE:�
- Clothing, footwear, and certain accessories selling for�$60 or less per item (Clothing, wallets, or bags, including handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, and diaper bags. Excludes briefcases, suitcases, and other garment bags)�Note this is ANY item of clothing on the allowed list, including clothing and footwear for adults.
- School uniforms less than $60 per item
- Certain school supplies selling for�$15 or less per item
- Included�items:�pens, pencils, erasers, crayons, notebooks, notebook filler paper, legal pads,�binders, lunch boxes, construction paper, markers, folders, poster board, composition books, poster paper,�scissors, cellophane tape, glue, paste, rulers, computer disks, protractors, compasses, and calculators
- Miscellaneous items that are NOT included:�printer paper, white-out type products, masking tape
- The�first $1,000 of the sales price of personal computers or personal computer-related accessories�purchased for noncommercial home or personal use.
Full details -�https://lakelandmom.com/florida-back-school-sales-tax-holiday/�
(Friday) 12:00 am - 11:59 pm