Ages: 12 & under
Cost: $4 Administrative fee per child to register, and then FREE the rest of the year!
How it works: After signing up for Kids Skate Free you will receive an email every Sunday night at 9pm notifying you that your passes for the upcoming week are ready. The best way to redeem passes when you get to Skate World is to log into your KidsSkateFree.com account on your phone, and show it to the staff at the admission counter where they will click redeem, and then you’re good to go! If you prefer to take a paper copy, you can log into your account and print the passes before you go.
When you can use passes: Passes are valid during select skating sessions, including summer matinee skates, Tuesday nights, Thursday nights, Saturday and Sunday Matinee, and any Polk County Public School Holidays when the rink is open from 12-4pm i.e. Labor Day, MLK day, Memorial Day, Presidents Day etc. When in doubt, call (863) 687-6447 to ask. Click here to see their operating hours and upcoming skate times.
Skate Rental: $3 extra, OR you can buy your own pair of skates from the skate shop at Skate World.
Location: Skate World is located at 911 North Lake Parker Ave., Lakeland, FL 33801.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Pass emails will ONLY be sent on Sundays, so sign up ASAP – if you sign up on a weekday, you will NOT have access to passes until the following Sunday.
- Cannot be used for evening skate sessions other than $2 Tuesdays.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Cannot be used towards group rates, fundraisers or birthday parties.
- Passes are ONLY VALID at the skating rink where you sign up.
- Passes from other skating rinks will not be accepted at Skate World.
- You MUST sign up at KidsSkateFree.com – they are unable to process registrations at the skating rink