Kids 4 and younger get into both LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park and Water Park FREE for all of 2021!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s free Preschooler Pass will be available for a limited time from January 4 through February 3, 2021 at the ticketing windows. Guests purchasing the pass must bring a copy of their child’s birth certificate or travel passport for proof of age. Children must be a Florida Resident aged 3-years-old or 4-years-old at the time of receiving the Preschooler Pass to qualify. Guests ages 2-years-old and under will continue to receive free admission. Children must be present when redeeming the Preschooler Pass at the ticket window.
The limited-time offer pass grants admission to select annual events (Select weekends of PirateFest Weekends, LEGO® Friends Weekends, Heroes Weekends)
How to get this great deal:
- Visit the Will Call ticketing windows at LEGOLAND Florida Resort between Monday, January 4 – Wednesday, February 3, 2021. This deal is only available at the park, it is NOT available online. Children must be present when redeeming the Preschooler Pass at the ticket window.
- Be sure to take with you a copy of your child’s birth certificate or travel passport for proof of age
- From what we can tell on the website, any grandparent, guardian, or relative with access to the child’s birth certificate or passport can redeem this deal.
- There is no requirement that you use the pass between January 4 – February 3, just that you visit the ticketing windows with your preschooler between those dates to get the Preschooler Pass.
- TIP – if you aren’t visiting the park on the day you get your pass, to avoid paying admission have 2 adults visit and utilize the drop off area for 1 adult and child(ren) to walk up to the ticketing windows while the second adult waits in the car. This is the only way we know of to receive a pass without paying for parking.
Valid for Florida Residents only. Note that ages 2 & under receive free admission to the park daily and do not need a Preschooler Pass.
Learn more at https://www.legoland.com/preschooler-pass/.
What if you already have a LEGOLAND Annual Pass for a 3 or 4 year old?
Annual Passes are nonrefundable, however if guests have purchased a LEGOLAND Florida Resort Annual Pass for a 3 or 4-year- old, they can choose to extend the validity of that pass by 12 months or transfer the purchased pass to an immediate family member. (Transfers are limited to one per person).
Guests who are not currently Annual Passholders and are only visiting the Resort to redeem the Preschooler Pass have the opportunity to use our Drop off location. Current LEGOLAND Florida Resort Annual Passholders (excluding Teacher Passes) receive free standard parking. If you have purchased a full price Annual Pass online in advance, parking charges will be waived. Annual Passes purchased at the ticket window will receive free standard parking on their next visit.
Wondering about the cost of tickets for the rest of your family?
There are two options for LEGOLAND Florida:
- Single Day Tickets – you can always go for just one day BUT for a few dollars more you can get an Annual Pass that is valid for an entire year! Click here to see prices for Single Day Tickets
- Annual Passes get you 12 months of admission from the date of purchase, PLUS free parking ($19/visit), discounts, monthly specials, discount on guest tickets, etc.
- Click here to buy an Annual Pass – Starting at $99.99 with blackout dates or $149.99 for unlimited admission for Florida Residents.