Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a Halloween Party built for kids! Select weekends this September and October, the party kicks off as Monsters take over LEGOLAND® and host the Halloween party of the year. Special LEGOLAND® Halloween festivities include live shows, a trick-or-treat trail, character meet & greets, LEGO® builds, and more. Plus you can enjoy all the rides, shows and attractions at LEGOLAND® Florida.
ALL of the Brick or Treat Monster Party festivities are included in a regular LEGOLAND® Florida admission ticket.
We were excited to be invited by LEGOLAND® to experience a day of kid-friendly Halloween fun and give you our LEGOLAND® Halloween review. Read on for our LEGOLAND Brick or Treat Review from 2018 and get more details on this kid-friendly Halloween event!
2023 Dates – Brick or Treat is held on Saturdays and Sundays in late September and October on these dates – September 16, 23, 30, and October 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29. LEGOLAND Brick or Treat Hours are from 10am – 8pm.
LEGOLAND® Florida Halloween Character Experiences
Character Experiences are located all over the park! We had fun seeing these characters come to life and snapping pictures with them. Past Halloween characters include Rockin’ Frankenstein, Mummy Monster, Lord Vampyre, LEGO Witch, Mad Scientist, Zombie Cheerleader, Plant Monster and Tiger Woman.
LEGOLAND® Brick or Treat Trail
- Ghoulish Graveyard Sweets in Fun Town
- Happy Harvest Candy Patch in at DUPLO Valley
- Critter Candy in Kingdoms Stage
- Desert Desserts in Land of Adventure
- Cauldron of Candy in LEGO® City Stage
- Shipwreck Treats in Pirate’s Cove
LEGOLAND® Halloween Live Shows
These live shows are unique to Brick or Treat!
- V.I.M. Dance Party Hosted by Lord Vampyre: Bring your monstrous moves and ghoulish grooves to this interactive dance party.
- The UnbeLEAFable Halloween Night: Something ‘unbeLEAFable’ happens when a strange plant grows out of control. Packed with energetic singing and dancing, this musical mystery is fun for the entire family… AND features a surprise appearance from the newest monster in town – LEGO Plant Monster!
- The Jammin’ Jacks: Get ready to rock out with the spirits of Brick or Treat as our LEGO jack-o-lantern trio comes to life to sing some of your favorite spooky kooky tunes!
- Dastardly Fireworks in Pirates Cove: Pirates Cove is under siege! In the cover of darkness, witness 3D LEGO® brick-bursting fireworks come to life with ghoulish delight and hear tale of Captain Dreadbeard. This lakeside spectacle is the sweetest way to end the Monster Party on all event nights!
LEGO Brick Builds
LEGO building stations can be found throughout the theme park. There are opportunities to build a LEGO spider, help make pieces of a giant Cobra, and add your own mosaic pieces to help create a large Halloween masterpiece. We had fun building together as a family.
4D Movie: The Great Monster Chase
Laugh along in this 4D adventure filled with special effects as four tweens try to sneak their way into a monster party.
Inclusive Family Experiences
Creating inclusive experiences for families during their visit is a LEGOLAND resort priority no matter the season. As a Certified Autism Center, LEGOLAND Florida is designing Brick-or-Treat specific sensory guides for families and will offer alternative treats, available through Guest Services. Team members will also be equipped with Halloween-specific information related to autism sensitivity and awareness to better understand needs around the celebration.
2023 LEGOLAND Brick or Treat Hours + Dates
Saturdays & Sundays from 10am – 8pm
September 16, 23, 30, and October 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29
2023 LEGOLAND Brick or Treat Prices
Annual Passes for LEGOLAND Florida start at $149 and are valid for a full 365 days from the date of purchase. Some Annual Passes also include the brand new Peppa Pig Theme Park that opened in 2022 next to LEGOLAND in Winter Haven, FL.
**Check the blockout dates for Annual Passes – some Brick or Treat weekends are blocked out for the lower priced Annual Passes**
Other Details for Halloween at LEGOLAND® Florida
Costumes are welcome! (we aren’t in costume in our photos because we just didn’t have our act together in time to dress up)
If purchasing single day tickets you can also add the LEGOLAND Waterpark, it is open 11am – 4pm every Saturday and Sunday in October.
For more details and to view the Event Guide, visit the LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat page.
We hope you enjoy celebrating Halloween at LEGOLAND® Florida!
Fall + Halloween Activity Guide
🌽 Corn Mazes 🎃 Pumpkin Patches 💀 Haunted Houses 🍬 Halloween Events in Polk County 👸 Neighborhoods for Trick or Treating 🍭 Trick or Treat Hours and more!
About the Author: April Mucci
April is the owner of LakelandMom.com. She has lived in Lakeland since age 2 and is passionate about our community and connecting families with local resources. She is a mom to 2 boys (12 + 15) and a mini goldendoodle, wife to Matt. She loves reading, saltwater fishing, concerts and live performances, and working on Lakeland Mom!